Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 586

Thread: THE Q'S OF DOOM (not really) (returns) (you sickass mofo)

  1. #381
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe, but maybe they can't destroy us, in fear of human contact :-P

  2. #382
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks at KFC food* They dont look so intelligent to me. XD

  3. #383
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao...

  4. #384
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao

  5. #385
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a question for you all. I was playing WC3 yesterday, and I was losing all the games on purpose. When I entered 2v2 match, I met my friend who was also losing all the matches. We played, trying to lose, and I ended up wining. I wanted to lose, and so did he. Even though I won and he lost, he got what he wanted and I didnt. If I lost, that is same as winning a match since thats what I aimed for. But losing a match is not winning, and not winning a match sucks. Then why did I wanted to lose in the first place? Thats cuz I didnt want to win, but get lots of losses instead. This is really confusing as I write, and I dont know what Im writing, but Im gonna write anyway, since thats what I want to do. If I keep writing and confuse myself, isnt that better to stop writing? Or is it not? >_< Im gonna stop here, since this is too much for me. This is not a question anymore. Then why am I keep writing with runon sentences camping at every corner? Who knows?

  6. #386
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO@Shini!

    Ohoho! But for a ranger Varista's a POS< but for a HUcaseal, good accuracy and good power, it's ok! Mainly sued for traps killing, and flyign enemies, I do about 150 a regular hit w/it, and 300 strong! In VH!

  7. #387
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Shini, no matter what you did, you wanted to lose, and you lost, no matter what you did.

    You wanted to lose, and as you won, you lost because your will was to lose, so, you didn't got what you wanted and you won, but if you won, it also means that you wanted to lose, and as far as you won, you lost, so, no matter what you do, or don't do, you won and you lost, and ... what am i saying....??? O_O ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  8. #388
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Shini: LOL... Well, I guess you lost. Your objective was to lose the game, and you didn't fulfill your goal, so you lost. Had you lost the game, you would have been a winner. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #389
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The paradox of the loser-winner!

  10. #390
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not only is that a "lose-lose" situation, but also a "win-win" situation. If you LOSE THE GAME then you WIN YOUR GOAL. But if you WIN THE GAME then you LOSE YOUR GOAL. So no matter what, you win! however... no matter what, you lose!

    lol..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •